Monday, June 18, 2018

Taking A Short Hiatus

Just a few short hours after my Monday Blog post went out into the world, my brother-in-law John went to meet his maker. My heart is heavy for my sister-in-law and my nephews and I regret the loss they must now bear. John was a kind and musical man, but most of all, he was a man who held a deep unshakable belief in his Heavenly Father. He smiled repeatedly when we saw him last not afraid of death. His only concern was for those who he knew would grieve his passing. John is the only relative Emily would play the piano for without hesitation when asked. He was a good friend to Bobby. He readily accepted me into the family from day one. He will be missed more than words can express. For this reason I have decided to take a few weeks hiatus from my book reviewing. Thank you so very much for having followed me on my reading journey thus far and I look forward to posting again in the near future.

Aileen Stewart

Uncle John with Emily and his Grandson Cole when they were small

No comments:

Post a Comment