Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Reporter Style

As you all know, Emily and I took a recent road trip and attended the Central Massachusetts Children's Book Festival. One of her assignments was to chose an author and interview them. Once home, she assembled her notes and turned them into a newspaper article in a pretend newspaper. I'm probably a bit biased, but I was really pleased with how well her assignment turned out.

I bet her chosen author, Paul Czajak, will be quite pleased as well. Paul was the author next to me and was quite kind to Emily.


Emily said she loved this book, so if you are looking for a great new read for your kids or an awesome Christmas gift idea, be sure to check out Monster Needs His Sleep! If you want to read Emily's article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment